Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quick Lunch

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed my first massive post below! This one isn't going to be long, but I did decide to make lunch today for myself and my boyfriend's mother, so I thought I'd share, even if it's not very exciting.

So, today is ridiculously hot outside, and it's a bit overwhelming. However, when you're working outside and using lots of energy like Mother Turner has been doing today, you're going to want something filling, albeit a little light.

Something that I find surprisingly light despite the fact that it has meat and mayo in it is a BLT sandwich. These are stupidly easy to make, and very self explanatory. Just fry up some bacon in a pan, toast some bread, spread it with mayo and add a layer of sliced tomatoes and some lettuce, slap the bacon on it and you're done!

You don't have to be a brilliant chef to do that, for sure. It was very satisfying, and very yummy. Not too heavy either! I was glad. My mother will be proud of me. Hehe!

Tonight I'm heading over to a barbie (barbeque) at a friend's house, so I shall give you all the delicious details of that tomorrow! I'm sure there will be plenty of meat and drink to go around!

Stay hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment